Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hallelujah



Hallelujah
Bethany Dillon

Who can hold the stars and my weary heart? Who can see everything?
I've fallen so hard. Sometimes I feel so far, but not beyond your reach.

I could climb a mountain, swim the ocean, or do anything.
But it's when you hold me that I start unfolding,
And all that I can say is 

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Whatever's in front of me, help me to sing hallelujah.
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Whatever's in front of me, I'll chose to sing hallelujah.

The same sun that rises over castles and welcomes the day,
Spills over buildings into the streets where orphans play.
And only You can see the good in broken things.
You took my heart of stone and You made it whole
You set this prisoner free.

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Whatever's in front of me help me to sing hallelujah.
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Whatever's in front of me, I'll chose to sing hallelujah. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ooooo it's good to be reminded of this song!
    ps: your blog look changes daily! ;) love it jenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember when you guys danced to this song in Juarez?!

      Delete