Monday, January 30, 2012

Freedom and Peace



Got the January issue of my anthropologie catalog in the mail about a month ago... I can't get over how much I love this picture on the cover. Besides the fact that I really like the adorable cropped pullover and white skinnies she's wearing, I love how she has this look of freedom and peace. This picture brings to my mind...

Romans 8:1-2 
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus, the law of the Spirit who gives life, has set you free from the law of sin and death."

There is so much freedom found in the truth of Jesus Christ. There is so much peace in knowing Him and choosing to follow Him. Realizing that there is nothing we can do to earn our way to heaven...but it's only by His grace through our faith that we can be free. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment