Tuesday, November 19, 2013

God Bless Texas

A few months ago Andrew let me know that we weren't going to be able to visit our families over Thanksgiving or Christmas this year (the life of a first year resident who gets to work on Holidays)...but being the sweet & smart hubby he is, he quickly followed up that statement with "so you should pick a weekend sometime in November or December and fly to Texas to see your family, otherwise, you'll be a complete disaster." And he knows me so well! :) So last weekend I jumped on a plane to Cowtown and spent much needed time with family and friends.

A day with the Lees...
How lucky am I to be Aunt Gigi to these two? 
Never a dull moment. 
My sweet sister-in-law who has always been a sister, a best friend and a role model to me.
My bro gets the best dad of the year award. 
Doing a little house hunting with Jen...she needed to make sure the bath was cozy enough.
That's right we have matching overalls! 
Swag. He let his Gigi put together an outfit for him at the Gap.
8th grader playing on a team with seniors. I'd say she's a baller. 

More family time...
Silly Sawyer 

Lunch with Mom & Mar 

Reunited with childhood friends...
Got to see one of my oldest and dearest friends, Lincoln, marry
the girl of his dreams. 
Old friends reunited. 

God bless Texas and everyone there who is dear to me. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment