Monday, April 9, 2012

Breathe

Photo by Savannah Martiniere

This weekend I was blessed to celebrate the most important part of me, and the very core of my faith, the resurrection of my savior Jesus Christ. It is through His death and resurrection that I am free. 

On Easter day I was reminded to...

slow down...and remember the one who gave his life so that I may live.

take a deep breath...and rest in the promise that "the Holy Spirit will guide us unto all truth." John 16:12

re-focus...and realize that "for to this I have been called, because Christ suffered for me, he left me an example, so that I might follow in his steps."1 Peter 2:21 

We ended worship yesterday with this song that I love by Hillsong:

"I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned, in awe of the one who gave it all. I'll stand, my soul Lord to you surrendered, all I am is Yours." 
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment