Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Heart Bears


I want to take a moment to give a shout out to my Baylor Bears! They have really rocked it out this year! Winning the Alamo Bowl, RGIII winning the Heisman, men's basketball making it to the Big 12 championship game and the Elite Eight and then the lady bears take it all by winning the national championship and the first team in NCAA basketball history to be 40 and 0! Baylor has such a special place in my heart for so many reasons. Growing up my family never missed a homecoming game! Throughout my time at Baylor I met some of my closest and life long friends and of course I met my very best friend, my hubby, there! Too many wonderful memories to blog about but I will say that I have been proud to be a Baylor Bear...

 As far back as I can remember...literally.   


While I was there for 4 years of undergrad and 1 year of grad school...




And still today...


Sic'em!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment