Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thankful for KC


Well, there is a high possibility that we will not be going to Texas for Thanksgiving this year because Andrew will most likely be at the hospital working on Thanksgiving Day. We have been feeling a little down about that because of course we would love to be with our families for Thanksgiving….But even though we wont be going to Texas, my heart is filled with thanks for our lives here in KC. I know Thanksgiving is more than a month away but I want to mention a few of the things in KC for which I am so thankful.

Andrew...

My hubby and best friend

Med School...

On his way to surgery! I'm so proud :) I made him stop and take a picture on his way out the door at 6 am.
On his way to study. Again, he just looked so cute going to study so I made him stop and pose on his way out :) 


Med School Wives...

My dear friends and constant support

Work...

My co-worker Steph. Love working with this girl!
NMFN Annual Meeting in Milwaukee. Adore these girls. Love my job.  

Aunt Mikki and Uncle Bob...

So blessed to have family in KC. They are so full of wisdom and love and we really enjoy spending time with them. 

Samson...

This is where he sits every day, right by the door, with his blanket, waiting for us to come home  :)

Kansas City Fall...

We love living downtown KC!


Small Group...

We look forward to worship, prayer and studying the word of God every Wednesday night with our small group. 


Friends...

The Crew


Home...
We love our little 1908 duplex on Cherry Street.

James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above..."



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i LOVE those photos of Drewsky to surgery and to study! yall are adorable. miss you my jenny.

    ReplyDelete