Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beautiful

The last few weekends have been beautiful in many ways.


Beautiful Night...
Night on the town with A and friends.

Beautiful Friends...

Steph was back in KC for the weekend! First stop... Anthropolgie.

Went to a Tea Party for my little friend Anna Elizabeth.
We share a mutual love for Toms and braids. 

Beautiful Weather...

The place I frequent most often, our local grocery store.
Last weekend was a beautiful weekend to go pumpkin shopping!

So many pumpkins...a little overwhelming.
Just left with one lovely pumpkin to go on our front porch!



.
Samson loves taking me for walks down Cherry Street
in this beautiful weather.

Beautiful Worship...

This song that Jon Thurlow sang in worship last Sunday has been on my heart and residing in my spirit all week. 



"The love that you have for Jesus, come and put it inside of me.
Come and burn it on my heart, like a seal, like a seal.
That in the famines of your presence.
Or in the floods of persecution.
Or in the comfort of the culture.
It's still real, it's still real.

Oh...I just want a heart that is fully in love.

It's what you wanted in the garden,
It's wanted you wanted on the mountain.
It's what you wanted on the crossbeam.
Just a heart that is fully in love."

-Jon Thurlow

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment