Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 beginnings


2015 began with an epic Grand Budapest Hotel themed New Years party in Chi!  This was my 4th NYE in a row spent with this beautiful best Rebecca Win

Life is good when we're with Larry & Rebecca

A & I made a little video of the night (photo booth backdrop built by A himself ;) )

Road tripped to Kansas City to visit dear friends that I had not seen in over a year! I love and miss them even if they are all Jayhawks ;) 
The Filling Station, fav coffee shop in KC
KC, Northwestern Mutual co-workers and dear friends 

Moved the study to the living room and started transforming the study into a nursery! 
There is a crib in this house...whoa, this is becoming real. 

Many snowy, icy days that I am happy to leave behind...

Volunteering!
Shoes for the Shoeless with house church peeps. Love this organization. 
Precious family from Rwanda moved to Dayton, Ohio!

Nights of worship
Nights at Apex where we just worship and pray for a few hours.
Playing and singing with this band has been one the BEST parts
of living in Dayton. 

Working
Dr. A works SO hard and he's becoming an incredible surgeon! 
I started working at Evereve (formerly Hot Mama) in November and
it has been a blessing and a joy in my life, not to mention it's so much fun!! 

Lots of Bump Pics goin on! 

Doing life in Dayton with the most wonderful friends... 

...more words to be written and more pictures to be taken so we will remember the blessings and gifts of each season of our lives.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! The lights strung up in the front of your home is such a great idea!!!! I can't wait to visit you and your little baby bump so soon Jen! You are just the best.

    ReplyDelete