Friday, June 6, 2014

Five Years

Five years ago today, I married the guy who was at first, my hunky neighbor, who quickly became my close friend, who then became my crush, which eventually lead to our facebook status "in a relationship", and then one day I realized...I can't go one day of my life without him...


These past five years have been full of blessings & challenges and "the truth is, love is a decision and not a just a feeling.  It is selfless, sacrificial, and transformational." -The Love Dare


Marriage is not always easy, but it's a gift, and A has been the most wonderful gift of my life.  Looking back at this snap shot video of our wedding day, it's a reminder to me of God's faithfulness because I prayed so hard that he would fall in love with me..and it worked! :)  Happy Anniversary A! Looking forward to every day of the rest of my life with you.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment