Sunday, May 4, 2014

Babies & Derbies

This weekend I had so much fun hosting a baby shower for my dear friend Laura. Just like us, Laura and Drew moved to Dayton from Kansas City last summer and the four of us have become best friends!! Not sure if I would have survived our first year in Dayton without this sweet girl. We had a blast celebrating baby Gooden and we can't wait for his arrival!!


The fun continued later that day as we watched the "the most exciting two minutes in sports" at a fabulous Kentucky Derby party hosted by my lovely friend Alathea.  The gentlemen were dapper, the hats were fancy, and we got a rush watching California Chrome take the lead in the "run for the roses!"

Before moving to Dayton, I could have never imagined that we would have already made friends this dear. I can truly say that I love Dayton because I love the people here. Hooray for a weekend celebrating babies and derbies with the most wonderful friends. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. your table is absolutely Beautiful!!!! You are such a lovely hostess Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete