Thursday, January 9, 2014

Reflecting on Christmas

This holiday season was different than any before, and spending a part of that season in Dayton was unique and magical in it's own way. Reflecting on Christmas 2013 and and the memories made, there were several moments that built lasting impressions in my heart and mind. For example, that moment that I realized we have friends in Dayton :) The Lord has been so faithful in providing those meaningful relationships & genuine friendships that A and I both prayed we would find. 

The people of Dayton that made this season so merry and bright...





We kept Christmas going all the way into January and made more memories with family in Texas...

Thankful for time spent and memories collected with family and friends this Christmas. And may the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, illuminate my heart and dwell in me richly throughout the year. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment