Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Quiet Soul



...Those days you look at your life...those moments you look inside your self and ask, am I doing and being everything that God has called me to do and be...? Sometimes wondering...am I hearing God's voice...? Am I even listening...?  

Oh how I desire a spirit like David's...a calm and quiet spirit that allows us to connect with the holy spirit's whisper in our hearts. 


...a soul that is in sync with the subtle movements of the Spirit...quieting the turbulent activity in my heart and mind that clamors for attention...sitting at the feet of Jesus, surrendering a restless & anxious spirit and receiving grace & peace in return. 


"Surely I have calmed and quieted my soul..." Psalm 131:2 
                  
                                                                        
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment