Monday, July 22, 2013

Thankful for Dayton

I have to be honest and say that recently I have really been missing Kansas City, missing friends, missing family and just wondering how in the world we ended up in Dayton, Ohio. But on Sunday morning, for the 4th week in a row, the pastor of the church we've been attending, spoke about having a heart of thankfulness and the message, that there is victory in thanksgiving, began to sink in. I started to write down the things for which I am thankful, specifically in Dayton, and I just kept writing and writing and the more I kept thanking Him, the lighter the heavy spirit I had been carrying all week became.

Just scrolling through my iphone pics from our last 4 weeks in Dayton it was easy to find things for which I am thankful. So according to my iphone I am thankful for...


"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
Thessalonians 5:18

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment