Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beating the Heat

 This summer we've been beating the heat with friends, family and good times. A has stayed in the A.C. studying hard for board exams which are finally over! Pray for A as he is about to start 3 1/2 months of out of town rotations. As for me, I am so thankful for another summer in Kansas City. 

reading "waking the dead" by john eldredge
long hot walks with samson & oscar
coffee breaks with anna
board exams...done! celebrating with pizza!
free people shifts
yummy watermelon going...
going..
gone!
family in KC! 1st stop...little freshie of course
besties reunited for matt's wedding day!
holding on to every moment with A 
Stay cool KC.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. those photos with Andrew are SO adorable! I love your cute top/skirt on the right! you are precious my jenny! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebies!!! I love you dearly!!

      Delete