Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Best Dad


If you know me, you know that I have always been a daddy's girl. Words really can't describe how much I love my dad. Growing up, I spent alot of time with my dad and some of my favorite memories include: getting TCBY frozen yogurt on the way home from orchestra rehearsal every Monday night, going on mission trips to Spain & Canada and our orchestra trip to Italy, watching the newest episode of Alias every Sunday night together, listening to him playing the piano, singing and writing music for hours, being in his choir and orchestra all through high school and the list goes on...But more than all of that, my dad has always made me feel so special. He has always treated me like a princess and talks about me like I am a much better person than I really am. He has always loved my mom, my brother and me so well and has always put us first before himself. He is so full of life and has a deep passion, more than any one I've ever known or heard of, to see God glorified through music. My dad is truly amazing is so many ways so I want to say Happy Father's Day from the girl who will always be daddy's little girl! 


I love you dad! You are the best!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment