Monday, May 14, 2012

The Kind of Person I Want To Be

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This weekend I was so blessed to spend mother's day in Fort Worth with my mom. When I spend time with my mom I am always reminded of the kind of person I want to be. 
If I could use three words to describe my mom those words would be joyful, prayerful, & thankful. She is truly a walking example of 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. She has loved me so well for my entire life. I am so thankful for her and hope I can be just like her. 


Love you mom!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. your mom is such a babe. and also - her style from the 80's is IN now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the 80s...and wearing your baby's bonnet is super IN now too ;) J/K...Anything goes right?!

      Delete