Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Iced Vanilla Coffee

The temp is moving up in KC and I can smell the sweetness of summer in the air! Makes me want to put on flip flops and drink an iced vanilla coffee! I could stroll right down the street to my fav local coffee shop The Filling Station where they know my name and coffee order by now ;) hehe, I kinda love that by the way ;)... BUT I had a random and scary thought to try to make one myself! Yikes! So I tried it! I think it was pretty good. A wasn't here to try it out for me so who knows if it was actually good or if I was just so excited it worked that I made up in my mind that it was good. You can try and let me know! ;) 


Ingredients:
  • Coffee (I recommend the best coffee ever, Blue Moose Coffee, Andrew's uncle's gourmet coffee business)
  • Milk or Cream
  • Vanilla Extract
  • Ice
  • Sugar or Sweetener


Method: Make the coffee. (I used the french press.) Pour the coffee in a glass full of ice filling it up a little more than half. Pour in the milk or cream or a little of both to fill up the glass to the top. Add a tiny bit of vanilla extract and some sugar to make it vanilla and sweet!


Sip and Enjoy!



Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. cute cute! iced vanilla coffee is my GO TO all summer. in fact, i had one this morn! i always throw the leftover coffee from the AM in the fridge for an afternoon treat :) i like almond extract too! drinking vanilla can be a little bitter sometimes.... YAY i'm seeing you THIS weekend EEK!

    ReplyDelete