Sunday, February 26, 2012

Community



"Christian community means community through and in Jesus Christ.Christians need other Christians who speak God’s Word to them. They need them again and again when they become uncertain and disheartened because, living by their own resources, they cannot help themselves without cheating themselves out of the truth. They need other Christians as bearers and proclaimers of the divine word of salvation. They need them solely for the sake of Jesus Christ."
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"Life Together"

Our awesome life group. I look forward to worshiping, growing and learning from these wise and godly friends every week. This group is a true picture of community in A's and my life.


Prayer, coffee and cupcakes with Aunt Mikki and Julie every Sunday is one of the best parts of my week. I'm so blessed to have community with these two dedicated prayer warriors.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. is that from Cost of Discipleship?

    I'm halfway through that book. It's legit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'ts actually from "Life Together!" I have not read Cost of discipleship yet!

      Delete