Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season

Tis the Season to...

Make homemade Christmas cards.



Get Christmas cards!
             
and hang them with clothes pins on an old shutter I found at Good JuJu.



Wrap presents...

with this really fun vintage ruffled wrapping paper from Anthropologie.  
How is it that everything from Anthro is so unique & fabulous, even the wrapping paper!



Make chocolate covered pretzels...

for our homemade sweets and treats party at work!
I think I went a little overboard on the drizzle. Somehow my entire kitchen was drizzled by the time I was done making these. 



Give...

coats, socks and mittens through Hope City with our small group. The girls had so much fun wrapping socks & coats for Hope City while the guys ventured downtown to give out blankets & minister to homeless folks.   



Take lots of pictures...

with an early model of a Polaroid camera that A gave me as an early Christmas present! Woo hoo! This thing is fun! 



Merry Christmas!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment