Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Summer


Goodbye Donyes...

Philipians 1:3 I thank my God upon my remembrance of you. 
Our KC small group leaders of 2 years and forever wonderful friends are moving to Branson, Missouri to start an incredible program called Link Year, a program geared towards equipping young leaders, just out of high school, to enter their adult life with godly direction, wisdom, confidence and a passion for our savior. We will miss them!




At the Donyes farewell get together. Julie's delicious cookies and beautiful display. This was my first attempt at baking a cake! White chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. My kitchen was a complete disaster. Samson somehow had flour on his nose and head but I think it turned it out okay...except that the middle of the cake kind of sunk in...I'll have to work on that one. 


Hello Board Exams...

Andrew has been diligently studying. He has not said hello to summer quite yet. 

Welcome back Fro Yo...


Samson and I soaking up the sun and enjoying some fro yo at Yogurtini. Can't wait for Andrew's Board Exams to be over so he can join us :) 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i spy a fishtail braid! you are rockin it girl! and now i'm craving froyo tooooo yummm!

    ReplyDelete